With offices in Clayton and St. Charles the attorneys at Garnholz Sparks have experience handling a variety of Family Law issues:
- Divorce: We assist clients in contested and uncontested dissolution matters, including divorces with high conflict and complicated assets.
- Legal Separation: We advise clients on the process of legal separation and the situations where legal separation would be appropriate. We also assist clients with every step of the legal separation process.
- Child custody and visitation: We represent parents in legal custody, physical custody and visitation of children cases.
- Child support: We can help calculate and modify child support.
- Modification of judgments: If your circumstances have changed since the entry of your Family Law Judgment, we are available to assist with every step of the modification process.
- Enforcement of judgments: If you have a Family Law Judgment and the other party is refusing or failing to meet their obligations under that Judgment, we can assist with enforcement of that Judgment.
- Paternity: We assist clients in contested and uncontested paternity matters.
- Adoption: We handle private adoptions, adult adoptions, and recognitions of foreign adoptions. If you are unsure what category your adoption falls into, we can advise the best process for your individual situation.
Contact St. Louis Family Law Attorneys
For more information, contact the experienced St. Louis Family Law attorneys at Garnholz Sparks.