Attorneys at The Garnholz Law Firm, LLC can assist clients in all aspects of probate, including:
- Probate of Estates: We assist with the probate of estates, with or without a Will. Whenever a loved one passes away with assets titled in their name alone, a probate estate must be opened in their county of residence in order for those assets to pass to their heirs or legatees.
- Guardianships of Minors: When the parents of a minor child are presently unfit, unwilling or unable to care for their child, we can assist the individual(s) who wish to care for the child in seeking guardianship over the child.
- Guardianships of Incapacitated or Disabled Adults: When an adult is unable to care for themselves and requires assistance in their day to day needs, we can advise if a Guardianship is the appropriate legal avenue.
- Conservatorships for Minor Settlements: When a minor receives money in a settlement, we can assist in setting up the required conservatorship for the funds.
- Conservatorships for Incapacitated or Disabled Adults: When an adult is unable to manage his or her finances, we can advise if a conservatorship is the appropriate avenue and assist with the establishment and maintenance of the conservatorship.
Our attorneys can analyze your situation and advise the best process for the probate of a loved one's Estate. We can also explain the legal requirements for the establishment of a guardianship or conservatorship over a minor child or an individual who may be physically or mentally incapacitated.
Contact St. Louis Probate Lawyers
For more information, contact the experienced St. Louis probate attorneys at The Garnholz Law Firm.